DI Energy is a business organisation with 390 members sharing the interest in energy.
Should you have any questions or comments you are welcome to contact us.
DI Energy's board of directors consists of 20 CEO's and top leaders in the energy industry.
Chairman: CEO Claus Madsen, ABB A/S.
DI Energy works to ensure the best possible framework conditions for companies within the Danish energy industry. Furthermore, we strengthen our members' business in Denmark as well as abroad and we create coherence and visibility of the Danish energy industry.
DI Energy is part of the Confederation of Danish Industry (DI). DI is a business organisation with 10,000 member companies within manufacturing, trade and service industry.
1. An efficient energy transition: Denmark has a long-standing focus on climate and energy. And Denmark is a front runner in transforming the society to an efficient and green society becoming independent of fossil fuels in 2050.
The ambition of DI Energy is to make both Danish and European economy more competitive and sustainable as well as the energy system.
2. A strong platform of competencies: Research and development are major sources for innovation which is the key to increase earnings, productivity and competitiveness of the Danish energy industry. In consequence Danish companies are to be engage in researchand development. This is done by an even closer cooperation between businesses, governments and research institutions.
A high level of innovation ensures that the Danish energy industry is among the elite within new energyand service in the future.
Another important precondition to ensure that the Danish energy industry will continue to be in front is sufficient qualified labour. This is why education need to be of high quality and the workforce must hold technical and scientific skills.
3. To increase our members' export and internationalization: Danish energy industry provides modern and innovative energy solutions to Denmark, Europe and the rest of the world.
Therefore it is important for our members to have stable and long term framework conditions, such as a common European energy policy for the green transition that is cost-effective and market-based. That is also the reason why DI Energy supports a binding international climate agreement in 2015 in Paris.
DI Energy will strengthen Denmark's green brand. We promote our members' modern and innovative products and services to commercial contacts and partners in Denmark as well as worldwide.
Furthermore, DI Energy proposes framework conditions and carry out initiatives that strengthen the Danish companies' market share for energy solutions.
The activities of DI Energy are as follows:
1. Policy advocacy: That includes overall energy policy, regulation, tax and tariffs, and framework conditions for the energy industry at a local, national and international level.
2. Analysis and statistics: Our operations are based on facts, and our analysis and statistics show recent developments within the energy field.
3. Membership services: Information, advisory services, consultancy, representation, network, conferences and workshops.
4. Network relations: Both between members and with society at large.
Our members' business areas cover the entire value chain of energy from extraction, production and distribution of energy resources to production of technology as well as consulting, design and development within the area of energy.
You are welcome to contact me with suggestion of new activities, advice or comments on DI Energy's operations.
Troels Ranis, Director. Phone: (0045) 3377 3683 and e-mail: email@example.com.